- X. Li, Y. Yan, L. Dong, J. Guo, A. Aiyiti, Xiangfan Xu and Baowen Li, Thermal conduction across a boron nitride and SiO2 interface, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 50 (2017) 104002 (7pp)
Z. Gao, X. Dong, N. Li, and J. Ren, Novel Two-Dimensional Silicon Dioxide with in-Plane Negative Poisson's Ratio, Nano Lett., 2017, 17 (2), pp 772-777.
B. Wang, H. Xiang, T. Nakayama, Jun Zhou, and B. Li, Theoretical Investigation on Thermoelectric Properties of Quaternary and Ternary Cu-based Chalcopyrite Compounds, Phys. Rev. B, 95, 035201 (2017)
Y. Chen, M. He, B. Liu, Jun Zhou*, and Z. Liang*, Bendable n-type Metallic Nanocomposites with Large Thermoelectric Power Factor, Adv. Mater. 201604752 (2016)
Xiangfan Xu*, Jie Chen* and Baowen Li*, Phonon thermal conduction in novel 2D materials, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 28 (2016) 483001 (20pp)
Y. Liu, Q. Xi, Jou Zhou*, T. Nakayama and B. Li*, Phonon-glass Dynamics in Thermoelectric Clathrates, Phys. Rev. B 93, 214305 (2016)
D. Debnath, P. Ghosh, Yunyun Li*, F. Marchesoni and B. Li, Cargo towing by artificial swimmers, J. Chem. Phys. 145 191103 (2016)
- Xiangfan Xu, L F.C. Pereira, Y. Wang, J Wu, K-W Zhang, X-M Zhao,
S-K Bae, C T Bui, R-G Xie, John T.L. Thong, Byung Hee Hong, K-P Loh, D Donadio, Baowen Li, O ̈zyilmaz，Length dependent thermal conductivity in Suspended Graphene, Nature Communication 5, 3689 (2014), published on 16 April 2014.
- B. Podobnik, A. Majdandzic, C. Curme, Z. Qiao, W.-X. Zhou, H. E. Stanley, and Baowen Li, Network Risk and Forecasting Power in Phase-Flipping Dynamical Networks, Phys. Rev. E 89, 042807, published on 15 April (2014)
- T.-C Han, X. Bai, J. T L Thong, Baowen Li, C.-W Qiu, Full Control and Manipulation of Heat Signatures: Cloaking, Camouflage and Thermal Metamaterials, Adv. Mater. 26 (11), 1731 19 March (2014). Reported by Science Daily http://www.scidai.ly/releases/2014/03/140311100322.htm
- T. C Han, X. Bai, D-L Gao, J. T L Thong, Baowen Li, and C-W Qiu, Experimental Demonstrsation of Bilayer Thermal Cloak, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 054302, Published on 3 Feburary (2014). Selected as a Viewpoint in Physics: Thermal cloaks get hot. http://physics.aps.org.libproxy1.nus.edu.sg/articles/v7/12
- S. Liu, P Hanggi, Nianbei Li, J. Ren, and Baowen Li, Anomalous heat diffusion, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 040601, published 28 January (2014)
- S-Y Lee, G-S Kim, J-W Lim, S-W Han, Baowen Li, John T.L. Thong,Y-G Yoon, S-K Lee, Control of surface morphology and crystal structure of silicon nanowires and their coherent phonon transport characteristics, Acta Mater. 64, 62–71 (2014)
- Jun Zhou and Baowen Li, The physics of heat dissipation in micro-nano-scale devices (微纳米电子器件散热过程中的物理问题), Physics (物理) 42 (2), 89，2 Feb (2013) （In Chinese）.